Rocketboom is a three minute daily video weblog. This vlog shows early pictures of the devastation caused by the largest earthquake for 40 years.
Update: http://www.rocketboom.com/vlog/ this later compilation of video clips shows a roundup of videos from other timely weblogs.
- Donations for victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
- http://tsunamihelp.blogspot.com/ News and information about resources, aid, donations and volunteer efforts.
Information: including animations, quake characteristics, damage and casualties, geography.
- Wikipedia 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake comprehensive reference to related information with factual documentation, maps, statistics, ongoing news coverage, photos and videos.
- Massive tsunami hits Indian Ocean Coasts information from ITSU with animation.
- http://www.blogsnow.com/dotmov.html indexes all videos being posted in blogs.
- http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/tsunami/ tsunamis and earthquakes research.
BitTorrent Video Files:
- Waxy.org Downloads has several videos of the Asian Tsunami with simple BitTorrent instructions for grabbing the files.