Sermonex automatically extracts audio from Windows Media video files (WMV). Point the free Windows application at a folder containing the video files, click extract, and the audio is added to your iTunes or Windows Media Player library. This is handy for listening to extracted audio as a podcast on a portable media player.
Video Content Resources
- Blogsnow recent blog links to movie clips.
- Blogtelevision videos from the blogosphere.
- Boogieplay video search engine.
- Demandmedia collaborative video blog.
- Internet Archive moving image collection.
- Mefeedia videoblogging tool for finding, watching and sharing clips.
- Ourmedia.org grassroots media portal.
- Rocketboom daily vlog with Amanda Congdon.
- Torrentocracy combining RSS, BitTorrent, your television and your remote control.
- UBUWEB collection of artistic and culturally significant films.
- Videoblogging.info all about videos within blogs, tools and recent video posts.
- Webjay TV eclectic mix of video sources in Windows Media and Real Player formats.
- Free-Codecs.Com for downloading the latest audio codecs, video codecs, codec packs, freeware and multimedia tools.
- Format Descriptions for all main media categories including moving image, sound, still image, textual, generic.