- How to Burn a Music CD Using Windows Media Player 9
- How to Convert Protected Audio Into a Plain MP3
- How to be a drum & bass Junglist (irony)
- How to Listen to Podcasts using iPodder
- How to Remix
- How to Start a Rock Band
"Gartner is predicting that online collaboration will be worth some $1.1bn (£625m) by 2008.
In the short term, the analyst says growing demand for collaboration technologies will drive the worldwide market to $681.7m (£387m) in 2005, a 16 per cent increase over 2004."
Via Business Lit
- Ask MetaFilter is a discussion area for sharing knowledge among members of MetaFilter.
- BrainBoost is a 100% automated Question Answering search engine.
- CC Mixter is a community music sharing site featuring songs licensed under Creative Commons, where you can listen to, sample, mash-up, or interact with music in whatever way you want.
- Collaboration bookmarks at del.icio.us.
- Collaboration bookmarks at Furl.
- Howto tagged bookmarks at del.icio.us.
- How-to bookmarks search at Furl, just add your own keywords for more specific results ie how to audio. Here’s the How-to topic category at Furl (tag).
- Lifehack and Lifehack.Community daily digest blog and collaborative writing community for productivity, getting things done and lifehacks. See also:
- MAKE:blog is dedicated to DIY technology articles and regularly features audio technology projects.
- Music Biz Academy provides how-to articles for independent musicians in the business of selling, promoting or doing music on the Internet.
- The Project Studio Handbook is a comprehensive directory of recording-related articles and links.
- Wikispaces is a place for building web pages with other people. Contributions to wikispaces.org are licensed under a Creative Commons License.