- Easy to use, uncomplicated interface.
- Add and save links to audio files already available online.
- Quickly dump mp3 links found using Blogdigger search into playlists.
- Subscribe to podcast feeds.
- Create combined playlists from RSS feeds and mp3 files found elsewhere.
- No software to install.
- Generates RSS feeds for user playlists (See Below).
- Cross platform access via popular internet browsers.
Your account also generates three ‘regular’ RSS feeds (minus audio enclosures) for your playlists:
- My Portable Playlist
This feed is a complete list of all your playlists and tracks, including podcasts.
- Selected Playlist
This feed contains all the tracks in the currently selected playlist.
- Now Playing
This feed contains the track that you are currently playing.
Development of Portable Playlist beta is currently being documented via the blog, where you can catch up with the latest info, thoughts and feature requests.